Sunday, August 22

Goodbye my friend

For the last two days there has been little information and a great deal of confusion about Enzo and Ghareeb. I began to grieve and then started clasping at straws, hoping there had been some mistake in the account I had recieved. However a friend in Baghdad has just told me that the iraqi police have confirmed that Ghareeb was killed in Latyifia, on the road of Mahmoudia.

I only knew him properly for a week (2-10th August 2004, though we met briefly in October 2003) but his self-giving, wisdom and humour have left a deep impression on me which i hope will shape the way i live in the future. I pray that Allah raises up many people of his caliber to give Iraq hope for the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Justine,
your work is considered not attendible by bloggers of Enzo's and Pino's blog.
What are your fonts, really?
Be careful, for Enzo's health.

Anonymous said...

fonts? I suppose the above comment meant sources.

Anonymous said...

Sources, yes. Sorry for my bad English...