Tuesday, October 21

Back in the UK

I've had some worried emails due to the absence of blogs for a few day. Thanks for the concern, but the reason is just that I was traveling back to London. I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days catching up on my day job (starting a study of cancer in the UK), endlessly repeating the same Baghdad stories to friends, and trying to get the Iraqi views about debt heard at the Madrid conference. I'll post up some more photos in a couple of days.

For your reading pleasure there's a new Iraqi blogger in town Healing Iraq, Salam Pax is blogging again (keep an eye on the fierce Goggle battle between him and Riverbend for the top slot on a search for "Baghdad blog") and I'm keen to get the Iraqi Voices group-blog thing I mentioned off the ground soon. Other Iraq links on my Future of Iraq Portal, hopefully that'll keep you all busy and out of trouble for a while.

No comments: